Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to mnkdmillionaire's message

mnkdmillionaire,

All I can add is that the early AM drop was very suspect to me. I live in CA so typically I wake up just before or a little after the market opening. When I wake up 20 minutes into trading and over 2 million shares have traded and it is down a decent amount I first suspected the shorts. Being a MNKD long going on a few years now I guess I am a bit numb to various trading tactics.

I am happy the stock did not tank AH and that trading was light. As we know MNKD is a cash eating machine. To expect that machine to wait to the last minute for additional fuel is irrational. Glad the dilution will hopefully be valued closer to todays closing price versus a few weeks ago as it will reduce the dilution by close to 1/3.

Either you believe in the science behind Afrezza or you dont. Either you believe some BP's would like to partner or you dont. So if your a true believer you must support the actions of managment, the dilution and the ability for them to acheive us larger rewards down the road as shareholders.

Please login to post a reply
jeff1212p
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/20/2012
Social Links
Private Message