Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
Re: According to Al:
over 11 years ago
in response to BobW's message

I enjoyed Al's presentation very much. He likely didn't say anything about partnerships cuz perhaps there was nothing new to report (and if there was, that wasn't the place to do it legally, and who wants to hear "we're talking to people" again, anyway), secondarily, he had a limited amount of time and was very energetic about Afrezza, much more so than I'd seen him in quite some time. I like the way he slammed Exubra right off the bat. He might have gone a little too far at times, but I didn't care, I think he did things differently and he came off fine.

Seems to me that one way or another, the share price will be such that the warrant holders will exercise.

Maybe he talked about partnership opportunities in the breakout session.

For some here, there may have not been anything new, that's because some here already know the whole story, and we all rehash it here constantly. But for his audience (probably not too many in the audience are on this board - just a guess), perhaps that's what they wanted to hear.

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links