Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to rak5555's message

Well, I, for one, hope that AU's personal opinions on the share price performance are prescient!! And I am glad he likes the product (it sounds as good as Matt made it sound the other day!). And I am also glad that at least AU wasn't running around Europe with needles, a guy could get in trouble that way.

It's nice to put the recent academic presentation of Matt together with the real world use of AU (didn't Matt say he never has once used the inhaler?!). C'mon, Matt, take a walk on the wild side!

One way or another it's gonna cost us to get there, but if raising money in whatever way causes the stock to tank, I'd be willing to buy more warrants or shares or whatever is appropriate at a cheaper price. This is a fantastic opportunity, and I'd take be happy with half of a fantastic opportunity (haven't had many of those in the market).

OPC are you back "in" yet? I'm guessing we'll get back down at least to the low two's just to accommodate (i) people like you that got out totally, but want to get back in (or maybe you did already), and (ii) people like me, who stayed in, but are willing to buy a few more if the price is right.

Wow, the stock's up to $2.90, maybe today would have been the day to get out, but with the warrants, there's too much spread between what you can buy for and what you can sell for, so you can't play that game. How about selling some $3 calls, though, premiums must be getting up there.

The nerve of MNKD to run low of money, though, what were they thinking, that one Mann was going to keep funding them until he'd inhaled his last burst from the Dreamboat? And then, if that doesn't beat all, he's going to wind up with so many more shares than I will ever have, but (and here's where his greedy plan fails) since Al's a good bit older than I, he'll likely die long before he has a chance to spend it all, actuarily, I've got him there!! I won't have to leave my MNKD money to charitable, humanitarian causes, but, Al, ha, ha, ha, he will!!!

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links