Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
Re: Just FYI
about 12 years ago
in response to opc's message

<!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-language:JA;} </style> <![endif]-->

OPC,

I cannot say whether you have made the right decision, but I think you have done the right thing. In these matters you have to use your instinct...and that is what you have done. None of the non-insiders have adequate information to make an informed rational decision in matters like these.

Based on my instinct, I bought more today in an ongoing process of building a "meaningful" position.

For me it is like driving on a two lane highway at 70 mph, while only a white line separates cars whizzing by in opposite directions. Each driver is instinctively relying on the other to do the right thing in pure self interest. And we all get home safely. Most of the time.

In this case the other driver is Al Mann. I do not believe that he is a saint. He is just a businessman trying to make money. What is uses the money for in none of my business. He has more information about Afrezza and Exubera than any of us. He also knows what is in each of CRL He has invested close to a Billion Dollars in pure self interest. The company has invested in a very expensive manufacturing facility that is ready to go. They are ready to pour another $500M more into this enterprise. All based on the belief that Afrezza will be approved. I feel I can rely on Al's self interest just as much I rely on an unknown driver coming towards me in the middle of the night at 70 mph from the opposite direction.

Please login to post a reply
Alakamuna
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/10/2012
Social Links
Private Message