Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Been following gold and gold bugs for over 10 years, I certainly don't buy everything the gold bugs say (some of it's pretty far out, or at least we should all hope it is), but gold has risen every year since about 2001. Between precious metals and biotech, well, that's a lot of gambing! Biotech is more fun, though, with a bigger risk/reward profile.

MNKD and ONCY are my two main biotechs, and they are in not totally dissimilar boats.

My guess is MNKD stock wont fall as much as that after hours beating it took, at least not until the first actual offering from the shelf is made, and if that is viewed as bad for the company, then we'll really see a fall.

If we have to dilute seriously, then we will pay for it in the end result, but so long as that end result is good, we should be fine. Just keep thinking about the market for this drug!

Chris, you made a nice move getting out, I would say, set a price at which you'd like to get part of your money back in (assuming you still want to deal in MNKD), and another, lower price where more of you money comes back in. The stock will be on sale next week, but more so when an offering is actually announced (hey, that could be next week, too).

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links