Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to byergo's message

Speculation is the name of the game for the next few months. However, I wouldn't be surprised if AU's guess of a combo deal isn't too far off the mark although I don't believe big pharma will be a piece of that puzzle. They will not step in until they have a clear winner. I'd be shocked if they blink before approval. I also wouldn't be; they are cold blooded and calculating with eyes and ears in the darkest of places.

If I know Al Mann like I think I do, a "greatest generation" card carrier, the phones of the world's wealthiest humans have been ringing off the hook these past few weeks and many of them are flying in and out from all over the world to hear a private pitch, many not for the first time I'm sure. Churchill summed it up best in 1941 about when to give up. I think we all know how convincing and passionate Mann can be when discussing Afrezza. But like I said, speculation is the name of the game and I do enjoy this game. Now you must excuse me for another while... I have to take this call.

Please login to post a reply
FewYearsTime
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/27/2012
Social Links