Manas Petroleum Corp

Welcome To The Manas Petroleum Corp HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to duncanmcl's message

From the going Concern section

"The company's cash and cash equivalents balance as of March 31, 2010 was $2,301,163. Based on its estimated cash requirements, it believes that it has sufficient funds to continue its planned operations until April 2011. In order to continue its operations beyond April 2011 and execute on its strategy to develop its assets, the company will require further funds and there can be no assurance that it will be able to source those funds or continue its operations."

This clearly isn’t a surprise, but it will be interesting to see how then intend to fund operations going forward. They clearly have more defined drilling prospects and resources than last year, so it will be interesting to see if they opt for debt as opposed to the usual dilution.

Also, I’m a bit annoyed that there was no mention of the political risks in the Kyrgyz Republic.I sold 2/3s of my shares when that mess started and haven’t repurchased my shares.I was hoping management might provide a little guidance on how they see that whole scenario shaking out.

Please login to post a reply
CKanner
City
Cleveland, Ohio. & Palm Beach, Fl.
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2007
Social Links