MagIndustires

Welcome To The MagIndustries HUB On AGORACOM

I must admitt that I was quite bummed out about the Sinohydro deal falling through.... but then the hopes of another deal was keeping me around.

When was that, in November?.... well here we are a month and a half later with a lot better deal than the the Sino deal, FULL financing and we still own 39% of this beast (not to mention all the other parts of MAG)

The stock had been doing the yo-yo thing for a few months and so I never got on board untill the fall, when a couple of extensions had all ready happened... I thought I would get on board for a Pop, when the deal got stopped, I was not sure what to think about Mr.Burton but in a matter of 6 weeks, he's back! He's on BNN, got us a better deal (than the one we were mad that did'nt happen), doing conference calls (presuming there will be more).

I realized today that, its not the average guy that can put a BILLION dollar deal together.... and he did.!

These boards are just to post opinions and my re-newed opinion is that if we want to hang around for a "Pop" in the stock.... that will happen, and if we want to wait around for a year or two, we should have the gains worthy of that wait......

UB

Please login to post a reply
UB40EH
City
Thompson
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2010