MagIndustires

Welcome To The MagIndustries HUB On AGORACOM
Hedging?
about 15 years ago

WARNING; I am self confessed enthusiastic amateur with no training, just an addiction to reading most of the bulletins on CNX Marketlink including an article call TSX Daily Bulletins, in which I find items listed, to my knowledge, no where else, not even on the companies website.

I am somewhat confused why Potash is suddenly in demand, when for months all I've heard and read about is a oversupply and another mixed message by the media is that 75% of supply is controlled by a few companies.

To the topic title (already bought MPE, so this is shameless manipulation, and hopefully some activity points) I bought some Maple Leaf Reforestation TSX: MPE, because they are selling organic, fish based fertilizer through independent distrubutors in Northern (less accessable) China, as my Ukranian Hedge to Potash Volatility.

As I stated, I've bought, this is a friendly tip to anyone looking for a new play.

Two recent annoucements of new income tell me this company is going from a quarterly income of $150,000 to much, much more, please check it out and offer me an opinion on MPE's hub which is currently a ghost town.

This company started out as tree nursery to encourage the Chinese to keep their Northern Provinces from turning into deserts. I think MPE have branched out into some innovative, earth friendly, tree hugging, PROFITABLE ventures.(win, win, win, woahooa!

Limited shares available, my broker gave warning at one size about volatility so I bought another quantity and got trading price no Problem.

P.S. EXCELLENT

Please login to post a reply
schmid
City
Edmonton
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/23/2009