MagIndustires

Welcome To The MagIndustries HUB On AGORACOM
Hope
about 15 years ago

All this character (myself) knows about these former French Colonies, is from watching a National Geographic show on the courageous pilots who fly mercy missions to small villages to bring aid and fly medivacs.

My take was the rural people are incredibly happy, inspite of their poverty. I attribute this to their faith, which sustains me as well in bad times.

I wasn't paying close attention, but the rebel element I believe has no public support at all. I think these people are sick of conflict and would probably want the devil they do know, their current leader, rather then the devil they don't know, a political struggle over an election with low turnout. I make no judgement of their leader, this is only an expression, one of many in my arsenal, I mean repitoure.(har, har, laughter is good medicine)

I also noted in my research MAA has assets in two adjouning countries.

I truly hope for everyones benifit, things can go forward, and as Pres. Obama noted that Africa's problems are mainly due to past colonial influence, the solution is to put the past behind everyone and work toward a better future.

Please login to post a reply
schmid
City
Edmonton
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/23/2009
Social Links