Liberty Mines Inc

Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Do you guys remember this "non-issue" about your ex-director's fund? Well it looks like the ASC doesn't think so. Whats more interesting is how Nickel77 defended this just days before all these shares were sold (dumped).

EBF, as for Tantallons and your concern regarding some fund of Gary’s from years ago; rather than trying to stir something up about it that really doesnt exist, a simple phone call this morning was all that was needed to get clarification for you. Dont know why you couldn't have done that yourself ??

Apparently Gary had a small fund before he took over LBE. Because the fund held some LBE and he was President, he had a conflict of interest which was reported. He had to include a statement that he did not manage any trading of LBE with that fund, as it is left to a third party to do so. Just simple and proper disclosure of a situation properly dealt with.

Whats interesting here is that Nickel77 made these comments in late Oct of 2010. If I recall the "magic" day of Nov 10, 2010, an unusual amount of volume was sold and drove the price down. Then when the market closed at 4pm, Liberty disclosed the news in a news release about the "leaving Liberty". Now we see what really happened.

I sure hope the pumpers were not part of that Specfund. You would think that a PhD would be a bit smarter than that. But then look at what he did to this company.

But for the few believers left do not frete. This is Canada where securities law is weaker than a third world nation in Africa. At worse is a slap on the wrist, and perhaps if found guily some two-bit fines and reimbursement of the avoided losses.

But don't worry kids Gary made lots of cash in his years at Liberty. No matter the outcome I'm sure he can afford it. He made more than the rest of us shareholders.

Please login to post a reply
tantallon
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/23/2008
Social Links
Private Message