Liberty Mines Inc

Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

I've been asked that if I hate Liberty so much, am I short the stock and trying my best to drive it down in price. Well, first of all, the word hate is very harsh. I don't "hate" Liberty. Lets just say I disagree with the way its being pumped by individuals who are a bit too tied up in this thing. If anything I find the company's up hill battle very stimulating.

As far as shorting as a strategy, I don't agree with the concept of shorting. If you like the stock, buy it and hold it. If the stock does not meet your expectations, then sell it. Thats why I dumped this company long ago at much higher prices

I especially disagree with the concept of "naked" shorting which I would suggest should be banned all together.

And of course the problem with shorting a junior mining stock when its price is the same as in the last 5 years, is the problem of covering that short. Since Liberty has already once been halted and not traded for about four months, how does one cover that short? So you can guess right and still not make any money. So no, would I short this stock at all.

Please login to post a reply
tantallon
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/23/2008
Social Links
Private Message