Liberty Mines Inc

Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill
Decorum
over 14 years ago

I stayed out of this latest battle and watched from the sidelines. This is the way I see things, and what I think needs to be done about it.

EBF, I note that you think that it is fine to come onto this board and cast dispersions if you are upset with what someone said on another board. I will keep this in mind, and will show very limited tolerance from that sort of thing from you.

Tantallon, no more hypotheticals and insinuations about trouble. There will not be much tolerance for that kind of thing any longer. Show us facts, please, not innuendo.

Legend, no more remarks like your latest, which laughed at the results of someone's investment results from another stock. Keep those posts on SH. I see you make a lot like that there, we don't want them here.

Nickel77, you don't want the attacks on this site but they often occur right after you make the same sort of comments on the ISM site. From now on I will be deleting entire threads if I think they are just tit-for-tat nonsense.

If you don't like the approach and feel you are being treated unfairly, complain to Agoracom.

If you really feel a need to continue in this pointless battle, do it on SH. If you have useful information and want to have a reasonable discussion that is not intended to harm an investment or insult someone, then I am sure we will all welcome it.

Cheers,

Bluenoser

Please login to post a reply
bluenoser
City
Halifax
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined