Liberty Mines Inc

Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

"After closing the transaction, Liberty will focus on completing the development of the ramp to the lower level of the McWatters nickel mine as soon as is feasible. During the approximate 3 months required to complete that development, the third ball mill at the Redstone nickel concentrator is planned to be commissioned which will enable up to 1800 tonnes per day of mineralization to be concentrated"

"The 43-101 technical report dated December 16, 2008 for the McWatters deposit shows the existence of an indicated resource of 1,703,289 tonnes grading 0.49% nickel. Upon completion of the financing, a study will be underway to develop a plan to mine up to an additional 1,000,000 tonnes of mineralization at McWatters. A preliminary estimate and updated reserve calculation for the McWatters mine will be completed as soon as possible to investigate the proposal."

Interesting remarks made back in Apr and maybe just maybe we could see some pretty good news this week (IMHO). Happy Thanksgiving/Columbus Day!

Please login to post a reply
Wanderer5
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/15/2007
Social Links
Private Message