Klondike Silver Corp

Klondike Silver Corp. has assembled a quality portfolio of silver and silver-rich polymetallic properties in historic mineral districts of North America, and is applying advanced exploration technologies to add value to these core assets.
in response to Boot's message

The mill only makes slurry, they either have to pay to have it trucked to a refiner for the final product or get a much reduced price by selling the slurry directly.

The Hughes group has owned these claims for over ten years maybe as long as 15 and have found nothing yet. Either there is nothing there to be found or they are moving so slow and erratically they may not find it in my lifetime if there is something to be found. It is not the kind of prospect any miner I know would want to buy. I suppose someone with a resource could want the mill bad enough to take the whole company but that does not seem likely for one with so small a capacity.

I think lucky is our best hope, years of Hughes leadership hasn't produced anything but a consolidation and smartstox interviews thus far.

Please login to post a reply
ron4n
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/14/2008
Social Links
Private Message