Kinross Gold

DELIVERING DISCIPLINED GROWTH Third largest primary Gold Producer in North America
Re: Kinross Value
over 13 years ago
in response to boberator's message

Just got back from the PDAC.Talked to their representatives at their booth & things in their view look very bright.As for the hedging in Russia, it was just part of the deal with Bema.This hedge ends in 2012(forgot which month).There is no other hedging anywhere in Silver & Gold at Kinross.

Spent a few hours listening to some representatives from the Ecuador Government.Kinross should have their agreement with the Ecuador Government by the end of April.We must remember though that the Ecuador Government is famous for working too slow.All in all it is really looking good for mining in Ecuador.By June the doors will be open for new explorations.The spirit in the room was quite optimistic.

Also talked about Redback at the Kinross booth & things are looking really good there too.Should add that the 2 representatives I talked work for Kinross & are also share holders.

Some people have said dealing with Russia was very risky , but as far back as I remember Canada has had good trading relations with them.Even though the stock has been quite frustrating up to this point,it is looking like the future might be really good.

Not impressed with my warrants though.

Please login to post a reply
stockcall
City
Alliston Ont
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/16/2007