Kinross Gold

DELIVERING DISCIPLINED GROWTH Third largest primary Gold Producer in North America
in response to laross19's message

Patience!! That's all I have to show for holding K. Any ARU holders sure as H have patience but little else to show for holding K.

We were just getting over the shock of the T/O - No, that wasn't a T/O that was a Gift. TB I read walked into that fateful Meeting for the purpose of buying an "interest" in ARU. Instead Patsy told him he'd HAVE to take ARU in it's entirety vs a mere interest. Deal Done plus 3 yrs salary, options etc Meeting over - Lunch time!

We were still getting over that shock and K started appreciating - reached $24.50 when we were hit with a NI.

Stock falls, just get's going again this time to $25. when we get hit with a lower Forecast.

This too will Pass but in the meantime I feel like my funds are in a Vault to which I don't have the key. When it does Pass, what's next? Likely another T/O. Harry Winston/Aber comes to mind.

The long awaited Drilling of ARU is now in our sight but what's the E Gov't going to do next to stall it ... likely limit gas to a gallon per drill per day to save the environment. In the meantime we wait utilizing our well developed Patience but we all know something is going to stall it.

We're going through a Gold Market we only dreamed of for the last 20 or 30 yrs always dreaming the dream that we'd actually experience it in our lifetime.

Our Gold dreams have materialized and what have we got? Patience.

Please login to post a reply
boardlot
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/13/2007
Social Links
Private Message