KWG Resources Inc.

Exploration stage company that is participating in the discovery, delineation and development of chromite deposits in the James Bay Lowlands of Northern Ontario. These deposits are globally significant source of chromite which may be refined into ferrochrome, a principal ingredient in the manufacture of stainless steel.

Those who are complaining that this was worthy of a halt or that it didn't meet their expectations should reconsider the VALUE of this milestone. It has been hanging over us for many months now. Whether it was worthy of a halt? I don't know.

What I do know is that is was worthy of drawing attention to and it was material to our NAV...and if only for that purpose, then the halt was worth it. I had a lot of anticipation for this news and am a little dissapointed, but I recognize that the gap between my expectations and the reality, is not KWG's to fill. I have t attenuate my expectations.

It is up to me to recognize the forward / upward trend of news and continue to support managment, in spite of the fact that it is taking much longer than I would have thought or hoped for. This is yet another positive move on the ROF chess board IMHO.

GLTA KWG longs

Le Penseur

Please login to post a reply
Le Penseur
City
Kapuskasing
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined