KWG Resources Inc.

Exploration stage company that is participating in the discovery, delineation and development of chromite deposits in the James Bay Lowlands of Northern Ontario. These deposits are globally significant source of chromite which may be refined into ferrochrome, a principal ingredient in the manufacture of stainless steel.
in response to Cylinder's message

Those who tought that the game was over... Better grab another hot-dog before the 9th inning starts up!

Thanks Cyl for that input. CBC Act is very protective to minority shareholders. Cliffs can do nothing with Spider without the shareholders' approval. And if we disgree with the decision, we can withdraw with the 'fair value' of our shares. With the Valuations now in KWG hands for Big Daddy, and the development to come in the following months, what do you think a judge would give us as fair value to our shares??? And most of all, we just have to be dragged along with KWG: they'll do all the work for us!

Hey: tell me, why should I saddly tender my Spider long-time held shares? Can't find a better investment at this time, a position in Big Daddy + diamond JVs with KWG + JV with UC-KWG McFaulds#1... And a certainty that I will get the 'fair value' of them at the end! If the word gets spread, we may see SPQ goes beyond 20 cents soon!!!

GLTA.

BaBe.

Please login to post a reply
BarbuBeatnik
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined