KWG Resources Inc.

Exploration stage company that is participating in the discovery, delineation and development of chromite deposits in the James Bay Lowlands of Northern Ontario. These deposits are globally significant source of chromite which may be refined into ferrochrome, a principal ingredient in the manufacture of stainless steel.
in response to StevieRay's message

"Look for Ontario Northland to be the carrier supplying the rail service. Canada Chrome will be the mine operator."

The pieces of the puzzle are still spreaded on the table. But some figures are starting to reveal. Rallard's comment is brilliant. US Cliffs ought to stay quiet as regards to Gov. implication and public funds coming in. Ontario Northland is a good guess for that implication. (Quebec had SEBJ and SDBJ as Gov-arm during the mega Hydro developments in the 70's.) Or the Budget will announce the creation of some new Crown-Corp for JBLL development...

Cliffs does not need to take KWG over: 20% is good enough. I keep believing that CCC and DDI will both untie from KWG in the short to middle term, and be distributed to actual shareholders. Sure thing IMO for DDI (with maybe a few SPQ assets?). But as to CCC, the figure start to look more like CCC is bound to stay the 'canadian arm' of Cliffs.

I'm sure that lawyers are working hard at this time to design a plan to reorganize these holdings...

KWG will not have the time to raise its OS to the billion mark, I guess, and soon we'll see "The Big Move" in which KWG SPQ (UC?) will be consolidated and our holdings reorganized... Our portfolio will have some change as regards to symbols and number of shares.

The longer we'll stay in the play, the wealthier we'll come. Let's hope Frank and Neil will keep their long retail followers tag-along with them as long as possible.

GLTA.

BB.

Please login to post a reply
BarbuBeatnik
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined