KWG Resources Inc.

Exploration stage company that is participating in the discovery, delineation and development of chromite deposits in the James Bay Lowlands of Northern Ontario. These deposits are globally significant source of chromite which may be refined into ferrochrome, a principal ingredient in the manufacture of stainless steel.
in response to StevieRay's message

Is there no stipulation for FWR/CLF ever having operating authority? It may be an unfounded assumption on my part, but the agreement is only for spider and kwg? Why would FWR hand over that (limited) power? Just curious, don't have any ideas.

In any case, I agree, the chances that SPQ is around by 2012 are fairly slim in my mind, and the majority of important drilling/estimates will hopefully be done before then, and done just how KWG wants it. I know many people hold both companies, but I have more faith in the brains at KWG than those at SPQ. Just the way KWG is making all the right decisions, acting like a company that is much bigger than they are in all the right ways, especially the initiative they took with the rail line. Like the addage "dress for the job you want, not the one you have".

Please login to post a reply
Xbagger
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/12/2010
Social Links
Private Message