KWG Resources Inc.

Exploration stage company that is participating in the discovery, delineation and development of chromite deposits in the James Bay Lowlands of Northern Ontario. These deposits are globally significant source of chromite which may be refined into ferrochrome, a principal ingredient in the manufacture of stainless steel.
in response to StevieRay's message

I agree on 10 cents range for a while. Probably until the end of April if they manage to get the NI 43-101 by that time.

Also (this is just a theory - your comments/corrections are welcome) if you were Cliff, what would you do if you had the following in mind:

1. We want to take over the company (KWG)

2. We do not want to pay more than 20-30 cents per share

3. We see that even before the NI 43-101 the share price went up 2 folds getting close to 15 cents

4. We suspect that we may not be the only company interested

5. We have unexercised warrants @ 10 cents (please someone confirm how many they have)

Again - I am not a pro-trader, but here is what I would do:

1. Put a "wall" somewhere @ 15 cents (5, 10, 15 million shares) - short it at that level. I remember someone posted Level 2 on stockhouse 2 days ago with 5M shares ask @ 15 cents.

2. If it breaks through the wall - I can always exercise warrants @ 10 cents (please confirm the quantity remaining) to cover my short.

2. If it does not - I can scoop the rest with the offer of 0.20-0.30 when the time is right and I get advance info on NI 43-101 (come on guys - we all know they will get advance info on it prior to the public)

Theory, theory, theory ...

Cheers to all of you!!!

Hooligan

Please login to post a reply
Hooligan
City
Toronto
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating