KWG Resources Inc.

Exploration stage company that is participating in the discovery, delineation and development of chromite deposits in the James Bay Lowlands of Northern Ontario. These deposits are globally significant source of chromite which may be refined into ferrochrome, a principal ingredient in the manufacture of stainless steel.

Chatted with Mac today

posted on Mar 24, 09 03:22PM

Chatted with Mac today. [Irish1111 did too! My phone call followed hers. :) ]

Mac is a great guy to chat with. Bottom line. News out this week.

Some other interesting tidbits:

1) Mac was up at McFaulds last week. Lovely weather. Got to see how things were going. If there were any issues at the camp, he could deal with them first hand.

2) There will be no drilling through spring breakup. He has about 10,000 meters of core which he wants assayed. The breakup time will allow for the assaying and some down time for drill crews. Besides, ferrying around drill rigs by helicopter - which must be done during the breakup - is far too expensive.

3) Although he gave no timetable, there will be drilling done at the "bullseye". Since there is no conductor there, he wants to do DPEM - deep pulse EM - down hole stuff, I guess. Interestingly enough, in a general conversation about chromite and diamonds, he hesitated and mentioned the bullseye. But any talk about diamonds is pure speculation. As far as anybody knows, there is no kimberlite pipes around this area.

4) I mentioned Freewest and Murgor with regards to Windfall. He said something might be done this summer. But no talks have taken place to this point.

I forgot to ask about Cliffs. But he didn't mention anything either. Maybe that will be in the NR this week.

Snug

Please login to post a reply
Latenite
City
Saskatchewan-Saudi Arabia of N America
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/27/2007