Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to whaler's message

whaler,

"Getting back to our operation, Nickel77 used to like to refer to all this as a distraction to take the eyes off Langmuir and or the Micon update. Well here's to the a new found refocus and concentration going forward."

I tend to agree with Tantallon, I'm not so sure there's going to be a "new found refocus and concentration going forward" I was under the impression Ian Stewart's appointment as President and Chief Operating Officer, was in order to free up Randy to focus on identifying stategic opportunities, whilst Ian Stewart ran the day to day operations.

If you don't think that Ian Stewart has been doing that during this time that Randy has had ISM involved in this not so strategic opportunity, then maybe you might be on to something.

"We were looking for someone who could guide the Corporation through its next growth stage and Ian Stewart is an ideal candidate in the evolution of Inspiration. With Ian taking on the day to day operating responsibilities of the Corporation, I will be free to focus on identifying strategic opportunities for the Corporation. I look forward to working with Ian and am confident he will be a great asset to Inspiration as we move forward with our strategy," added Randy Miller.

http://www.inspirationmining.com/news.html?id=174

Please login to post a reply
Surething
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/29/2007
Social Links