Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to whaler's message

Sorry Whale but I don't see this as a refocus for Langmuir. Theres no doubt that ISM was trying to crawl out of its own mess but by sneaking in through the back door of another company. Since that failed its back to square one.

The company still has cash and a few worthless properties that won't be scratched. If I were a betting man I would say that ISM is now in the gun sights of others.

If the stock price continues to dive to below a cash value held by the company I see a group of others taking a run at ISM. Don't get too excited in thinking this may help the sp. On the contrary it will gut the company of its cash and move on.

The extra options of $500,000 in Millers hands are worthless once again. And since Miller and crew hold very little of this stock its open to anyone for the taking.

This company has no value except for its cash and the calling in of its "mystery" loan. Then move on.

Anyone say "check-mate"?

Please login to post a reply
tantallon
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/23/2008
Social Links