Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
Economics
over 13 years ago

Have to agree with everyone today. Even with a mill the economics of these small pods of nickel in the Shaw Dome can't make any money. Liberty has proven that countless times over and over.

As far as Hard Creek Nickel goes, take a look at its location. At $100 per pound that project might see the light of day. Your old buddy - the other Stewart as in Jackson - was a director there too. Got into trouble there too. So I don't think Hard Creek is a good example.

As far as CEO compensation goes, has anyone found out what Gary Nash's exit pay was? If I recall terms there for a golden parachute were also increased greatly.

The real irony of these two Shaw Dome disasters is that only the two CEO's ever made any money from these projects. Although one CEO had to work a bit harder by leaving the office to get his golden goose. I'll let you guess on that one.

Please login to post a reply
tantallon
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/23/2008
Social Links
Private Message