Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

From today's NR:

Shakespeare Nickel-Copper Mine – In the fourth quarter ended January 31, 2011, URSA Major delivered 64,947 tonnes of ore the Strathcona Mill at an average grade of 0.34% nickel, 0.40% copper, 0.02% cobalt, 0.36 g/t platinum, 0.39 g/t palladium, 0.19 g/t gold, and 2.25 g/t silver compared with 66,769 tonnes at a grade of 0.38% nickel, 0.43% copper, 0.03% cobalt and 1.08 g/t PGM in the previous fiscal quarter. The grade for the fourth quarter was approximately 90% of budgeted grade. Shipments for the year ended January 31, 2011 totalled 198,181 tonnes of ore. The Company will provide guidance on anticipated production for 2011 mining operations and it is anticipated that produced tonnes and grade will be similar to the results for the past year.

Langmuir showed similar grades as per the Micon 43-101 out last Jan

http://www.inspirationmining.com/news.html?id=121

"Pursuant to the Micon Report, resources in the Indicated Resources category for the Langmuir North deposit are 8,324,000 tonnes grading 0.40% nickel, as detailed in Table 1. Resources in the Indicated Resources category for the Langmuir No. 1 deposit are 1,733,000 tonnes grading 0.51% nickel, as detailed in Table 2."

Be interesting to see where the company is going with this "investment" in UMJ stock. I see some common synergies here. Makes me wonder about our Metal Mines spin out attempt and plans and also the phase two portion of the Micon report we never saw. (posted those details last night)

Nickel at near 13 bucks and we are sitting on a pretty good sized "low grade/ high tonnage" project with Open pit possibilities. Ah the speculation!!

Again one of my favorite reads on the possibilities here

http://agoracom.com/ir/Inspiration/forums/discussion/topics/394566-largest-nickel-deposit-in-the-shaw-dome/messages/1308129#message

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links
Private Message