Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
Looking back at the various press releases I can't help but wonder what the direction really is for this company. I mean start with the Micon report from earlier this year. It was clearly stated that the Company would pursue the Micon recommendations and further prove up the newer zones of nickel. Then of course we go through this fiasco of spinning out Langmuir through the Metal Mines subsidiary. Then the TSX kills that idea. Good thing after the Nitinat fiasco. Now this latest press release that thanks shareholders for their votes for management (something tells me it was not as high as last years) talks about adding to shareholder value by continuing to expand its Langmuir Property? So what's it going to be? With or without Langmuir? That is the question? And if Langmuir is to stay within the ISM orbit would you not want to retain the QP who wrote up the original technical report and did all the drilling? We never did see anything in writting about the whereabouts of Kian Jensen. Except that Dr Stewart Jackson as a director of the Company was suddenly the QP when the Micon Report came out. Now we assume that Dr Jackson is gone since he was not on the proxy list of directors. Then suddenly we have a Luke or Albert someone, Van Der Horst as a new director (appointed mind you, before the AGM) and to be assumed to be related to the Van Der Horst of Gale Capital who provides IR services to ISM and now also Nitinat. Is it just me or is 2010 shaping up to be a very strange year for this Company with no real direction in sight?
Please login to post a reply
tantallon
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/23/2008
Social Links
Private Message