Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to whaler's message

Whaler, just my two-bits but I see the junior market these days as being dead as dead. The desire for high risk ventures in the junior mining area has collapsed due to the recent global issues of debt. This may continue for a very long time.

On the other hand we know that ISM has spent about $17,000,000 exploring the Langmuir property. In the last MD&A I see a scant $75,000 being spent. That is very unfortunate as the winter drilling season came and went. Thats the best time to drill in that muskeg country. Now they want to spin Langmuir/Metal Mines to shareholders. None of this adds up in my mind. I'm glad the TSX stepped in with their decision. However we still see no terms or details for the spin out. Very strange indeed.

This all adds up to be a very dull summer. Keep your expectations low.

Please login to post a reply
tantallon
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/23/2008
Social Links
Private Message