Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

See I don't own shares in this company and I really don't believe in posting where I do not own shares. But in my own DD I have posters who post on the Lbe site who originate from this site, and so I do get to read the posts on this site. I have read references that this is like a one up man ship of saying my investment is better then your investment. These posts on these sites more often then not represent where can we express "concerns" about investments, business plans , people. It is a fine art to develop it on Agoracom because you don't need to attack people, you just get to dig up the dirt on everything. I read about salaries, border issues, strip ratios. I learn alot from these posts. Where I come from - I usually just leave the investment alone. But as anger is felt about one set of posts, I see a spin off and the other investment gets their own shortcomings displayed just as bluntly. See I don't know how to fix it because people themselves have to want it to stop. You can ignore it for so long but then it just festers. Lbe and ISM are two festering sores. And well we shareholders fester - our two "businesses" still sit side by side and must do business. They both want to continue. I have enormous respect for both sets of posters because you have to have tremendous knowledge to read and write the way you do. As a hub leader on Lbe, I just wish I could turn on my machine and just read and enjoy what is posted. Those days have long since gone. I have no desire to keep these bad relations going. Who really wins in all this stuff. I read Tantallon's posts yesterday and they are just a continuation of Fri and some Lbe people really want to hit back Yes, our financials are still weak but just see us in six months time. Tantallon, you know exactly what you are doing. Quit egging us on. Whaler, you have been dealing with the same problem on your board. Let us all solve the problem of cross board posting. Mark posts you are finding as objectionable and maybe not all posts will be removed but if the practice continues substantiation can be built to substantiate banning posters who continuously strive to disrupt the boards. Please note - passing our problem onto SH is not a solution because many posters here also are well aware of SH. Please respect each others investment.

Please login to post a reply
Wanderer5
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/15/2007
Social Links
Private Message