Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to aatozz's message

aatozz,

An interesting take on the latest news but I want to add a few points. I don't see how this is a great win situation for ISM shareholders. There is no material change to speak of other than holding 2 pieces of paper rather than 1. What would you figure the split to be between Langmuir and the other properties? 50/50? Whatever the split may be it will be some ratio and as of today the ratio is applied on 34 cents or wherever it closed at today. At 50/50 each company would be valued at 17 cents. There is no big win for ISM shareholders.

The other point I want to make is in regards to Metal Mines. There is no guarantee that Metal Mines will ever trade on any market which is stated in the news release. You may be getting shares in a company that you can never trade. Again, how is this a big win. I believe Metal Mines was a private company before ISM became involved, so who is to say they will be publically traded.

Lots of interesting times ahead when we find out, who Metal Mines represents, can they get listed, is any management moving over with the Langmuir property, cash ratios, Nitinat share ratios, NSR's, etc etc.

Maybe Whaler can answer this question. Are there any outstanding payments to be made to the previous holders of the "other" properties as far as cash, shares or applied work goes? Who's going to pay that bill? Sorry, more questions ontop of questions.

v.

Please login to post a reply
vanchester
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/18/2006
Social Links