Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
ISM Website
over 14 years ago

I had noticed a couple bad links on the website. It seems that now all the links are good and operational. Nice to have the site working as they promote ISM to interested people at the show.

http://www.inspirationmining.com/index.html

To me it makes sense that a company rep would want to mention the many ongoing projects and properties to people visiting their booth. Simply put, the website has to be the potential investors best resource for researching the company prospects. (heck how many would know about this site?)

Sure you can had out a glossy brochure or do a power point spread if they have the time to sit through it. But to have that key website link and to have it all working is the best bet for those who go home and crunch it all out later after the show. I don't think they would casually say "we have met all our filing requirements....go have a look ,they are all at Sedar"...........LOL

As for the shows true merits, I am not taking anything away from the face to face experience by talking to the Geo/s and the CEO/President. That is always enlightening and at times can be the deal maker or breaker when fishing out your next investment imho.

Lastly, I would hope there is some good "networking" going on as the industry types get together during and after the show to talk shop. Could make for a neat dynamic on the floor. Old and new friendships/contacts/prospects etc all selling their wares.

Coffees or beers? :)

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links