Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
ISM MACD
over 14 years ago
typo
over 14 years ago
in response to maroons94's message

You asked.....

"I know what Micon recomended ......

Can anyone state for a fact --- we are spending money to drill out the property ?

Are we drilling now ?

How much are we spending ?

Did Micon or someone else , sign another contract to drill ?

Or is this post report spin ?"

Maroons wrt the properties and what ISM is currently doing with them, here's a repost of the info I recieved from a conversation with Mark V. at Gale Capital. It's all I have and I would think anyone who had attended the PDAC ISM booth may possibly even have more specifics. Vanchester said he was attending PDAC, maybe he went to our booth and asked some questions?

http://agoracom.com/ir/Inspiration/forums/discussion/topics/405554-trying-to-get-answers-shareholders-should-know/messages/1340340#message

Here's the applicable snippet from the above link.

"I asked if he could say whether we were drilling. He told me he knows there is one drillrig in the area. As you all know there is Langmuir, Cleaver and Desrosiers slated for work. He could not say whether it was specifically at Langmuir but he said it was being moved around according to the drill program and in use as we speak. As for drilling season, there are only a couple considerations, whether they have running water to work with and secondly if the ground is too swampy or muddy, they have to hold off as that makes moving the machinery and possibly the rig itself difficult."

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links
Private Message