Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
ISM MACD
over 14 years ago
typo
over 14 years ago
in response to whaler's message

here's the TA speech again for those who says it's not worth trusting. I guess it was pretty close when we hit that new 52 week low of .30 and today we were up 15% on the day at .37 intraday on over 500K

http://agoracom.com/ir/Inspiration/forums/discussion/topics/407187-ism-macd/messages/1343865#message

Todays interest and action all over another NCIB?

BTW, I have a friend getting me the house positions on the day. Should be able to see if this was assorted buying and selling or a "concerted effort and manipulation" as the bashers are trying to depict over at the other forum.

As for NCIB being a conduit to facilitate selling for those wanting out. It seems we didn't do much facilitating on that last NCIB when we only picked up an aggregate of 986,000 common shares at an average daily price of $0.60 per common share. They were allowed to buy up about 6 million on the last one.

FYI folks we have traded over 12 million shares just since the Micon announcement. Something tells me that with about 9 weeks of trading behind us that the shares people are holding onto today are not the same as the ones who held pre-micon. This is a different lot in at what I see as a new BASE. 30-40 cents is possibly ground zero for many owning shares. The company may too have thought so today in announcing their NCIB news as we bounce off a new yr low.

Is this spike is truly because of a newly announced NCIB? I am not so sure, we didn't see this reaction last time. Although we didn't suffer a major toilet flushing that lasted 9 weeks post micon either when that last NCIB was laid out. The gang holding shares now are new blood and likly a little more tight fisted going forward. heck the NCIB is not in effect unitl next week. Wonder if that will have any effect as we know all about the uptick rules etc. After the 9 weeks of sell down are there any sellers left? The last cliffjumpers seemed to be yesterday as they took the stock down to .30 intraday.

Oh well onward and upward as we move on with Micon recommendations etc as paid out in that last NR on the 2010 drill program

I will get you the house positions posted when I get it done later.

Cheers and IMHO

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links