Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
ISM MACD
over 14 years ago
typo
over 14 years ago

Funny that the MACD is the only indicator here shown as very bullish

Chart Indicators

Ind. short Inter Long
EMA VBe VBe VBe
MACD VBu Bu VBu
RSI VBe
TDD Be
Fibs VBe VBe VBe
Highs Be N Be
Lows N Be N
Trends Be Be Be
Stoch. Bu
VBu=Very Bullish, Bu=Bullish
N=Neutral
Be=Bearish, VBe=Very Bearish

The rest show varying degrees of bearishness and neutrality. Also take note of the .33 level becoming resistance instead of support as we fall through that in todays trading.

So not sure how you can interpret from my postings today that I am "hyping" any bottoms here, these types of bottoms can be frustrating and are shown as quite bearish at more that one site I follow. What I do like when we are in this region is that it can take a lot of skill to nail a perfect bottom if you are on the fence waiting to buy. As I said before, we have to look at everything and for all we know it may trade sideways for a while until ISM can do something that garners interest from new investors and creates buying pressure and/or stems selling.

Trying to connect all the dots is part of the DD

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links