Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to Midmodern's message

Yes there have been delays. For one there seems to be the biggest delay and that was the IPO closing on Nitinat. You have said that you too are a shareholder of record, as am I, so you would be fully aware of the details and possible hurdles as they came along.

Did you find the information in the NZZ MD&A useful? I found that the details were helpful and basically lay it out that we are all awaiting Nov 2010. So again more time.

Is this all normal. I would say no as it is taking a long time if you are simply a shareholder awaiting that "dividend" Having had so much time pass by, it will be interesting to see how they figure out who is on record in that period?

Just for fun lets do the record date now as a reward to post Micon shareholders who have hung on as of late. Yeah that's the ticket.

Escrow:

"Contemporaneously with the closing of the offering, a total of 13,367,904 outstanding special warrants (the "Inspiration Special Warrants") previously issued to Inspiration Mining Corporation (“Inspiration”) on December 1, 2007, were converted automatically without further consideration into 13,367,904 common shares of the Corporation. These shares have been placed in escrow pursuant to an escrow agreement between Inspiration, Olympia Transfer Services Inc. (“Olympia”) and the Corporation. The escrowed shares will be released on November 2, 2010. However, if Inspiration has not distributed the escrowed shares to its own shareholders as a stock dividend at that time, the escrowed shares will be deposited to the April 2009 escrow agreement and will be subject to the same escrow conditions as other escrowed securities governed under the April 2009 escrow agreement."

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links
Private Message