Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to EB Farnum's message

I don't think so EBF. This board is far from that mess of an investor stockboard.

There are numerous posts here today that are flagged for review. I have looked at them and I would hope Agora's administrator can review them sooner than later. In the meantime, we have to endure.

I often view some of the posts of late as simply inflammatory and meant to provoke flack. Be it the many rhetorical questions or what have you, everyone should try and take the high road and I commend many for doing so already. *Usually a dead give away on any poster's legitimacy or "sincerity for more info" is the demonstrated with a pure lack of acknowledgement by the "originator" when they have been given a response. .....To me, common sense board etiquette would say that most people might thank someone for an answer to a question they have posed.

The loan issue is a great example of that.

With news voids like we have had since the Jan 06/10 Micon report, the collateral damage will be not only the SP and it's resultant market erosion but the quality of posts will diminish and take on a whole new flavour. One has to sort and digest accordingly.

Try to keep your chins up and take the high road.

IMHO

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links