Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
Re: Maroon
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
Buxom
over 14 years ago
Maroon
over 14 years ago

C’mon maroons – try to keep up here. First of all, there are no "missing millions". A loan was made, it was disclosed to the stockholders, and it is now a receivable earning 3% interest – aka an asset that produces revenue greater then the going rate of money market/CD’s, etc.. I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that an asset should be classified as "missing millions". You must have used the same logic in opining that it is "bordline fraud". Maybe you want to prepare the next 25 posts of your to underline this point, starting with an explanation of what "bordline fraud is? I would advise you to organize your thoughts a little and review them before you post. i.e. "The other personal crap you and Miller are involved with the slander law suit I could care less about" What in the world does that mean? – Since EB and Whaler were addressed on this post, does this mean EB and Whaler are involved in a lawsuit with Miller??? This is the first I’ve heard about that! Very interesting development! You may wish to source that.

FP

PS: stockhouse was offline this morning – both vanchester and crusty can confirm that. I only checked because both of them stated this fact, as I said earlier, I avoid that cesspool, especially now that your friend has returned. Apparently, according to van, it is back up and running?

Please login to post a reply
FriendlyPirate
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2008
Social Links
Private Message