Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

I was curious that none of that we thought was extra drilling in 2009 showed up in Micons drill tables. I then got looking at the holes in general on LN and L1 and have subsequently spent a bit of time building my own excel tables based on the PDF tables in the Micon report.

Here's my question...... In our last NR (Mar 02/09) announcing assays on holes LN08-141 thru 148, I saw some decent values and grades.... All along we have seen decent values here and there. Yet when building the tables, I thought how the heck do we get such low average grades according to them? What is it that Micon does to turn our drill data into the values they have used for this report?

Here's a drill hole as an example, LN08-141 which I have cut and pasted our data and then the Micon data as per thier table.

-Can someone tell me how Micon derived a nickel grade of .43%Ni.?..... when ISM shows the hole at .445%Ni. for 186.2 meters, then proceeds to break that down into it's bits and pieces, all of which are much higher grades? -The next piece being 51.55 meters of .649%Ni.- The next piece being 21.85 meters of .886%Ni. and so on and so on

So how does their %Ni. value come in lower? *Also note how Micon starts the hole at 126 Meters and ISM stated it starts at 136 meters?

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links
Private Message