Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
ISM TA
over 14 years ago
Re: ISM TA
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
ISM TA
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
in response to whaler's message

Here are closing today at .435

1/2 a cent away from our 52 week low. I had to look at the two year graph to see what levels we have visited in the past in terms of RSI, MACD, Full Stochastics, Accumulation etc.

At this price point, a couple pennies here or there will only matter to those trying to buy and sell..... and at these prices, I don't think they make a huge difference. I guess if timing an entry or exit, it may be the difference when it comes to another day of waiting to see what ISM plans to do?

Month-end house cleaning may have an effect on trading as we go into the weekend.

Speculatively we are at all time lows, to be buying when Joe public has or is selling, takes guts. Many will wait and see what comes of this stock before they make a move.

Interesting that ISM as a whole is less speculative than it's ever been. Micon/SGS have given their recommendations on many fronts and we have the bucks in the bank to go forward.

We are in interesting times shareholders!! IMHO Care to guess what each share is worth simply based on the cash in the bank?

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=ISM.TO&p=D&yr=2&mn=0&dy=0&id=p34590711604

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links