Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to maroons94's message

Maroon, just a note about accumulation of a stock. Unless there are unusual circumstances (like a pending bankruptcy), someone would have to disclose who they are if they accumulated more than 10% of the outstanding shares. At 20% they would have to disclose their intentions for the target company.

So to accumulate 10% or 7,200,000 shares would stand out like a sore thumb. Whaler would be all over that. If 20% was about 14,500,000 shares I think I would even notice that.

So to easily accumulate 51% of the shares up to the $2 mark I see as very unlikely. The traders would move in smelling blood and push this thing to much higher levels.

IMO - as Whaler has pointed out so far the buying and selling seem to be all over the place. My bet is we are just seeing people line up their bets for something happening and the ones who say nothing will happen (based on past precedent with this company). And the only thing that makes sence right now is the late Micon and SGS reports.

Please login to post a reply
tantallon
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/23/2008
Social Links
Private Message