Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Well this week the little guys who hold shares get to see the roadmap a wee bit and find out that Micon is expected to be completed the long awaited reports Dec 15th ( my version of mid December). That's the little guys like you and I getting to finally see a date.

I would suspect that those driving this bus know the map and have known for some time how long it was to take. As they were the ones in charge of the other 2 delays, Kian's report and the extra drilling requests by Micon. So these guys for some reason run out Oct 15th and announce they have brought on a little help in an advisory capacity.

I wonder what's up and why two months before hand? Two months of lead time.

If they are onboard to assist in enhancing strategic value, why not get a move on getting that report out :)...nah thats too easy, who needs Clarus for that move. There's got to be more than meets the eye here. BTW Why do I always have trouble reading these NR's? What exactly does it mean to "implement an option"? Is there an SRP being fashioned or are they hitting the bricks with some well heeled and knowledgable hired help to shop this around?

Lastly, are we talking the whole company's assets or only those of Langmuir once this report is issued?

October 15, 2009 - 10:57 AM EDT
Inspiration Retains Clarus Securities as Financial Advisor

TORONTO, ONTARIO, Oct. 15, 2009 (Marketwire) -- Inspiration Mining Corporation (the "Company")(TSX:ISM)(FRANKFURT:OI8) announces that it has retained Clarus Securities Inc. ("Clarus") to assist in a review of the Company's strategic alternatives to enhance value for the shareholders. Together with Clarus, the Company is reviewing all options that will enable it to unlock value.

The Company is of the opinion that the current share price does not accurately reflect the true value of the Company's assets and accordingly is reviewing all of its options should an opportunistic party decide to take advantage of the low share price and launch a take over bid. One option being implemented is the adoption of a shareholders' rights plan ("SRP") which will protect the interests of the Company's shareholders. Any adoption of a SRP will require shareholder and TSX approval.

Mr. Randy Miller, the President of the Company, states "We are excited about having Clarus as our partner as we look for opportunities to unlock the true value of the Company's assets. The current market cap is not indicative of the true intrinsic value of the Company and with the assistance of Clarus; we believe that we can unlock the real value of the Company's assets."

The TSX has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Source: Marketwire Canada (October 15, 2009 - 10:57 AM EDT)
Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links
Private Message