Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to wildcatter's message

I wonder if there will be some that see this as another month of time to unload and buy back later? Play with the money elsewhere?

Looking at the depth, there have been a couple larger sells sitting out there. One was even nibbled at today at .80. So will there be a element of folks who are going to bail as they see another bit of breather room here?

Or will ISM possibly have something else to keep investors on the bus until the Micon report?

One thing I like is that for some strange reason ISM saw fit to provide fatihful shareholders the courtesy of a long awaited update on the forthcoming Micon report.An update providing an explanation of the delay and include the "projected" due date. I do like that they also chose to reprice the warrants at $1.50 and not a $1.00 .............That's a positive.

IMHO

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links