Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
Re: Whaler
about 15 years ago
in response to nickel77's message

N77, this is a family fued and you are not family. Your contribution is not helpful and not appreciated.

Minvest, don't know what you are, but appreciate the absence of question marks in your post this time.

Whaler, I agree with your rants. The lack of communication has been this way since late '05 that I know of. If it is not legally required to be released, it won't be. Just complying with the law doesn't make it good communication. I own enough shares and have owned them long enough, and have made enough positive posts that I believe I have the right to bitch about the lack of communication. Some of the other posters apparently like it this way, but all they can do is tell us to shut up and take our meds. I haven't seen any reason or justification given by them for the low level of communication.

I am in this stock because I have spent my career as an explorationist and because that is where the big rewards are. I am still in this stock because I have waded through everything that has been released by ISM, and have concluded that they have something big. I am of the opinion that those that get in before the Micon Report comes out will have a return with numbers on the left side of the decimal point. I believe those that wait until after publication will have a return with all the numbers on the right side.

Call IR is the only recommendation that has been made. I don't believe IR can legally tell me anything that hasn't been released and therefore already waded through by me. If they do tell me something new, I can't act on it until it is released.

What would be the harm or danger in more communication than just what the law requires?

Wildcatter

Please login to post a reply
wildcatter
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/14/2008
Social Links