Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to Buxom1's message

http://sites.google.com/site/stockho...

Buxom, I have a some questions for you

1) Is this a stockhouse blog and are you the owner/originator/blogger?

I found these comments in the different pages of the site:

"hype on the public forums", "After over a year of what appeared to be outlandish drill hole promotion"

2) If this is how I understand it, all commentary on that site is yours and you are the sole contributor?

3) What is the blog's purpose?

4) I read that you mention that has been "outlandish drill hole promotion", after so much effort in modelling the drill results, are they still seen as outlandish in your opinion?

5) Who do you refer to in the "outlandish drill hole promotion" and or the "hype on public forums"

6) Does or did these 3-D models help you determine what is or isn't outlandish and hyped?

7) What are your proven conclusions with regard to mining methods and how the company may or may not mine on these properties your refer to and map in a 3d model.

8) With the latest drill results, do your models now include all historical drill results on the properties your are refer to?

9) What is "outlandish" by your definition?

10) Based on all of your research and DD on the drilling results and modelling you have done what now are your conclusions on the properties and what do you see happening with the mining methods

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links
Private Message