Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
They say a little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing at times. I would say even moreso when it comes to speculating on junior mines. While the markets are poor I would recommend checking out various means of information from the likes of the "Northern Miner" etc and improve that knowledge base. I not really sure what this site even has for basic knowledge. I would even recommend learning something about balance sheets and income statements. All the answers you seek are in your local library not on the internet. Reader beware! Investing is like coffins, in the end you're all alone. As far as these last results indicate to me is that 1- they each are super huge for potential nickel volume, 2- they are still fairly shallow, 3- company documents still indicate that they want to keep drilling to check the "potential of an open-pit" project. IMO there are now 130 drill cores all in the North Zone. So while I agree with your comments about IR and the market as a whole, I continue to see this company making steady progress at a time when the whole industry is collapsing. Best
Please login to post a reply
tantallon
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/23/2008
Social Links
Private Message