Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to crustythcln's message

Crusty,

Unfortunately, there has been a lack of info from the company, and that translates to uncertainty, and uncertainty is bad for the SP, IMHO.

What I don't understand is that the company has been disclosing new drilling results, so someone is awake at the IR desk. Why don't they also just give at least an update on the timing of the Ni 43-101? In my opinion even if they said it was coming out late fall it would be better than being silent on it. They are inviting speculation on why it is being delayed, and that is not good for the SP.

There has got to be a lot of cash around looking for a place to go once there is a sniff of good news out there. ISM, like many juniors, is trading at historically low valuation. It would seem to me that it would make sense to have transparency in order to attract as much of that money as possible when it does come back into equities.

To be clear, I am not speculating as to why the company doesn't do a better job on IR. I do think though that investors as a group deserve better IR. After all, they own the company.

Cheers,

Bluenoser

Please login to post a reply
bluenoser
City
Halifax
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined