Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
Thanks Whale for the link. Very interesting project indeed. Anyway you can add it as a link to our libray. I must admit that most of the geology goes over my pretty head but one can easily see why ISM mgt acquired this property. The one thing that stuck out was the old bulk samples. One 50 ton bulk sample assayed 1.0 pct Moly and a second 165 bulk sample assayed 2.25 pct Moly. Not knowing much about moly I do know that it does not take much of a grade to make big bucks. Moly seems to be more of a byproduct from the copper mines and VERY rare to have a dedicated moly deposit. Just when I had a basic understanding of nickel, I'll have to bone up on moly and bismuth. Might as well go back to school. This project will take time and money to prove it out. And done right will be awhile to produce a compliant 43-101 resource report. This is just a technical 43-101 which is non-bankable. BUt we do have the cash to proceed. Fire up the drills boys! A very nice future prospect.
Please login to post a reply
tantallon
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/23/2008
Social Links
Private Message