Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
Retirement 101
almost 16 years ago

Interesting stuff. Beer highlighted most of the real events. I have to say that in today's environment I'm not too happy to see the CEO get a big raise like that. Could be viewed as disinsentive to get this done. On the other hand, it looks like Mr.Miller was very busy of late. And as much as I may wine about the current sp, I will say without the man this stock would be a 5 cents a share right now.

Another issue pops out to me is the Moly purchase at Desrosiers(?) township. For someone to take 5,000,000 shares of an exploratory junior mining comapny in the middle of November takes guts. Wonder what the sellers see that we don't?

I thought the overall reports better explained the expensing of options. Some data in the AIF looked like it was done a year ago, with a few add ons with 2008 and 2009 plans.

I agree, why the moly purchase was not a NR earlier. Issuing 5 million shares seems material to me. With Langmuir seeming to be near completion, I guess Cleaver and Desrosier are the next big plays. Both look like they have lots of potential. The moly numbers mentioned are thru the roof.

And yes the cash balance. Very comforting knowing we have that much cash as of Sept 30th. I believe it said that cash will last for years before any dilution would be required. The NCIB said it was good for 6,400,000 shares. I guess we need that now to counter the 5,000,000 issued. Fair. Any other thoughts out there?

Please login to post a reply
tantallon
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/23/2008
Social Links
Private Message