Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Random thoughts -

lots of cash still in the bank - $30 million or so...

Looks like we did some drilling on Cleaver...6 holes in fact...

According to Note 16 they needed to have spent $9.24 million on exploration to cover their flow-through liabilities by Dec 31, 2008...or they incur penalties...so I guess we'll see how close they came on that...

They bought back 152,500 shares between Oct 1st and Dec 5th...

In November they bought a property called the "Desrosiers Property" which appears to have molybdenum present "of potential economic value". They paid $250,000 and issued 5 million shares for the company that owns this property. Did I miss the press release on this?

Results expected on the resource estimation from Micon, and the metallurgical analysis from SGS in the 1st quarter of 2008-09. I am assuming that means the quarter January - March 2009? I am not sure though - the actual first quarter of "2008-2009" would be October - December 2008 unless I am mistaken.

Geotech's final survey and report of the VTEM and magnetic surveys completed in July that covered Langmuir, Cleaver and Douglas are expected in "late 2008" - we only have 2 days left in 2008 so I am guessing this means "any day now"....

Interested in others views on the financials, the MD&A and the Annual information form, when they appear on SEDAR, probably tomorrow.

Please login to post a reply
Beerbelly
City
Kelowna
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/01/2008
Social Links